Wednesday 17 September 2014

A new thing to say

Sorry about the delay for such a long time, because a lot of things have been going on so I haven't had enough time to do the next post. However, since the last time I have posted something there has been many many bad things happening like fracking (which is super super bad) going on. This list is not that long but not that short either. And thanks for the 300 more pageviews since I have not even been going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The bad thing about Fracking

Well there are quite a few bad things about this. For starters they have to use hundreds of thousands of litres of water for every single hole which means it's cutting into our water supply and using lots of fresh water and the poor in other countries could even be having that. Plus they have to get big lorries which are just destroying the ozone layer, along with the fact that they are disposing of nice fresh water that me or you could be drinking. With all of that they dont even have to use this and instead could just use solar energy!!


 There is alot to say about this but I will only be doing things on this every so often so thanks if you have read all of this. However, if you have seen this  please go and check out my other blog My Wildlife patch. Here is the link: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.